• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

exercise targets

dsarah1977

Hi just read about exercise dvds and got me thinking..........yes have a brain to think lol

Anyway how about we set our selfs a little challenge for exercise each weeks as this could help us all get into some exercise it doesnt matter how small the exercise,from today i will do........

200 steps on twist stepper each day and use my dumb bells 20 on each arm and at some point this week end try 10 mins on natalie cassidys dvd.I also understand ppl struggle with exercise so even sitting down and doing something,is something.

Good luck all

sarah xx

Last edited:
hi sarah im thinking of going to see my gp next week about exercise on prescription, its maybe worth a look into.

liz x

I got exercise on prescription last year for our local leisure centre and discovered it cost me exactly the same as it would have done if I'd paid normally..

i am going to get on my exercise bike each night after work before coming on here!! and do a minimum of 5k and hopefully 6k distance

i am going to get on my exercise bike each night after work before coming on here!! and do a minimum of 5k and hopefully 6k distance

:Dits great peddling while watching eastenders lol, they should invent some sort of bracket to attach a lap top to the handle bars now that would be handy. :rolleyes:

My exercise goals for next week are:-

15-20 miles cycling (Bike is currently under repair bloomin Halfords)

30 mins a day Callinetics.

Walk at least 5 miles.

gp sent the form off tonight for the exercise on prescription as i was in there for another reason, so i asked and she says they will contact me thro the post.

Great liz, :whacky068:we'll miss you on here, if you're going to be gym fanatic you won't have energy to type lol. No seriously good luck and I hope you enjoy it. I can't wait to be able to go. Last time I went I did an hour aerobics then on treadmill and my legs were like jelly lol. I got in the car to drive home and had to wait till my legs felt like they were still attatched to my body.

Back