• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

FACIAL Skin..Woke up this morning with a puffy face and wrinkles ???

emma-louise

my new life!!
:confused:Has anyone else had this ?
This morning my face looked puffy !! especially around the jaw area,Id grown a extra double chin overnite!!..lol
and also wrinkles/lines around the face..I looked strange..Its just happened ovenite.
Im wondering could it be a sign of dehyration?
Im not sure what it can be..but Ive been using bio oil today on my face.
Anyone else got any tips or advice?

xxx

Ooooh thats a new one on me hun, mind you I always have a fat face and wrinkles lol.......seriously though I dont know what that could be......if it carries on see the GP XX

I will jacqui,I was hoping someone might have been able to help here..
my poor face looks horrid!
The only thing I could think of was not getting enough water ..Im not sure

Its not dehydration,cos that makes your skin tighter,less supple.Did you put the oil on before bed,I try to moisturise well before I go to bed for that reason.Also someone said you get puffy face sleeping with the heating on or on a soft pillow????Have you been taking painkillers or anti inflams?I sometimes feel puffy the day after medication.

Its not dehydration,cos that makes your skin tighter,less supple.Did you put the oil on before bed,I try to moisturise well before I go to bed for that reason.Also someone said you get puffy face sleeping with the heating on or on a soft pillow????Have you been taking painkillers or anti inflams?I sometimes feel puffy the day after medication.

hi,

I put the bio oil on after a shower,and Im going to start using cream now!and we dont have heating on at night as it gives me headaches.
I dont know what it could be,I am taking many tablets now one being tranxmatic acid(to stop bleeding in periods) but dont know if thats caused this as been on them for a while..

I used to take those for periods too and they never affected me like that....thats not to say they arent to blame as they affect everyone differently ...sorry I cant help more XX

could it be a reaction to the bio oil em, i have funny skin, and its weird what upsets it. dont use the bio oil and see how it goes. or it could be a shower gel youve used, unless its one you know your ok with, but sometimes we can start having reactions even with things we have used for ages. good luck huni and big hugs xxx

if it gets no better it may be an allergy and worth checking out with your doctor? I hope it settles though.

Do you have sleep apnoea and do you wear a mask? Sometimes my face is like that when I wake up in the morning but it usually improves. As Dawny and Charis suggests, it could also be due to an allergic reaction or sensitivity to something. It might be worth seeing your GP if it continues.

Rebirthxx

Back