• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling great all the time

georgina

:) hi everyone hope ur all doing good with ur weight losses, i havnt been on for a while so it took me ages to read all the new posts, mandy as for u girl it wont be long now if im right its 11days til ur op so woopee for u lol, nic i know yours is also due, and nessa i see you are doing great after your band, thanx to everyone who contacted me i just hope i gave u all good advice,:) as u know ive lost 7.5 stone in nearly 1 year not as much as some people have but im happy with it, to go from wearing a size 34 top to a 18/20 is fantastic to me, :p:) so if anyone wants any help or just to ask questions i will try to answer them as best i can ive made some good friends on here :) im not an expert but i may be able to help u never know lol, well il stop blabbing now but feel free to mail me or msn me its [email protected] good luck every1 take care, lv georgina xxx

Hi Georgina

Thanks, yes I'm hopefully on the way now and this time next year I should be feeling great like you, will catch you soon on MSN xx

Hi Georgina Yep not long 9 days, how are you, your advice and support is so valuable thank you so much.... text me and let me know when you are on..... catch up soon hun....

Your weightloss is amazing... well done

Back