• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First Soft Food since Sleeve

JoJoTGirl

Bit of momentous day for me as it's the first time I've eaten any non whizzed food since my sleeve on 24 Jan. At lunchtime I about 3 quarters of a softly scrambled egg and at dinner time I had a teeny weeny portion of the gorgeous chicken caserole I made for my family. Enjoyed both immensly, chewed and chewed and chewed and have had no problems. Got 4 portions from one small chicken thigh................how funny is that! Onwards and downwards! : )

Just mad a normal caserole for the family. Chicken thighs (skinned obviously) browned with leeks, onion, carrots and swede, sweet potato and butternut in little cubes so they cook right down and thicken) and then 2 x chicken stock cubes, teaspoon of chicken bovril, good pour of mixed herbs and S&P. Warm through and into the slow cooker for the whole day on medium. Then I add a few sliced new potatoes and some light fluffy dumplings an hour and a half or so before serving. Absolutely yummy! One small chicken thigh and one dumpling made me 4 portions with some veg and sauce.

Back