• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fleur de lis or lower body lift?

mintball

Hi all,

Not been on here for years so my details aren't acurate. I had my gastric bypass back in 2009 and after 2 years of begging and knockbacks i now have funding from plastics for removal of excess skin. I was given option of Fleur de lis tt or lower body lift. LBL would address more of my issues but seems so extreme. Anybody have any experience they can share? I would greatly appreciate it

many thanx
Lisa x

Hi Lisa, I've had the fleur de lis tt, back last may after losing 10 on cambridge diet. It wasn't quite as sucessful as I'd have liked.So I'm having reverse/upper tt next month to remove skin still there! I am having thigh lift at same but would've preferred lower body lift. well done on finally getting funded if you want to know any details inbox me and will try to help you. good luck.

Yeah it looks like i'd regret it if i didn't go for the lower body lift but it looks like such a painful recovery.

Back