• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

For vintage music lovers

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Well, I LOVE music from all generations but have found that the furthest back the main music channels go is the 70's. Anyway, I stumbled across a channel the other day called Vintage TV, it truly IS cool, I love it, it has music from the 30's all the way up to the late 80's. I have it on now and the last one was Al Martino-Here In My Heart from 1952 and now it is Kay Kyser-Woody Woodpecker Song from 1948. It is classic music that I am totally loving listening to hehe
I only know the Sky channel because I have Sky, it is channel 369.
Steph xx

When hubby is home and sees me watching the channel he stares at the screen and then looks at me like Ive gone out of my mind lol he has never heard half of the songs on the channel but I have and whilst Im reminiscing he is scratching his head wondering when I lost my mind hahaha
Steph xx

I'm the same Steph... love music particularly from the 70's... I'm a huge Motown fan... love these tracks and thanks for posting.

Love and hugs xxx

hi steph,

I noticed that channel too on sky,it nice to listen to proper music instead of the...thump thump thump thump..crap thats around these days,Im an early eighties girl...!

x

thanks steph, thats good to know, im on virgin, so ill have to trawl through and see if i can find it.hugs xx

Hi there, just found it. Its great, Blondie and Jimmy Hendrix (cant wait to show my husband when he gets in).

Thanks

is anybody on virgin who found it, if so can you tell me the channel number pls. ta in advance.

Got 369 on Sky on now and it's brilliant...MY time... does inspire you while you work... thanks so much..

Doing my exercises to Eddie Cochran... haha... shake a leg that's my limit.... xx

Woooooooooo....come onnnnnn everybodyyyyyyyyy hehe

Dawny...according to the channels website Virgin dont have it but there is a campaign on Facebook for Virgin to get it too.

Ooohhhh....who put the bop in the bop shoooo opppp shoooooooo oppppppppppppp!!!!

Steph xx

P.S my mum always said I was born in the wrong era lol

ta steph, hopefully ill get it sometime soon then,lol. omg the mind boggles with you lot, theres bev leaning on her frames, jiggling around, legs all over the place, steph, dancing round the living room, like that woman in the shake n vac advert, lol go for it girls xxxx

Lol you should see me go when I have a good tune on and Im cleaning, I go great guns hahaha
Steph xx

Back