• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good Luck Louanne

All the very best and speedy healing xxx

Take care of yourself when you come round, remember to sip and to stretch gently to get rid of the wind pains.
Not tummy wind, surgery wind, ouch that stuff can hurt.
Lynne x

Aww, thank you all!
Went down for surgery first thing. Had a bit of trouble coming round from the anaesthetic, but am now feeling a lot better. I feel fine in myself, but my stomach feels like it weighs 10 tonne (it almost does - for now!!), and feels like a seperate entity to the rest of me, but should get more painkillers shortly. Going to the loo (well, commode) fine, and am just having a lovely luke warm cuppa.
Shove up on the Loser's Bench folks!
Thanks again for all your messages.
xXx

Congratualtions hun, take it easy and get well soon.. theres a fantastic life waiting for you now!!

Thanks all. Just settling in for the night now, should be going home tomorrow. Feel quite 'uncomfortable'? but not really too painful. Just sneezed though - that was a shocker!!
xXx

Glad you're doing well hun, and hope you have a good nights rest. xx

Aww, thank you all!
Went down for surgery first thing. Had a bit of trouble coming round from the anaesthetic, but am now feeling a lot better. I feel fine in myself, but my stomach feels like it weighs 10 tonne (it almost does - for now!!), and feels like a seperate entity to the rest of me, but should get more painkillers shortly. Going to the loo (well, commode) fine, and am just having a lovely luke warm cuppa.
Shove up on the Loser's Bench folks!

Wow Louanne well done! I hope you have a continuing smooth recovery. I see Mr Sigurdsson on 24th and he sadi he will give me my date then. I shall be reading your experience with great interest.
Wishing you all the very best.

Maddie xx

Hey Maddie,
I'm just on my way home now, feel a bit sore from the op, but not in any real pain.
Looking forward to getting on with my journey.
I saw Siggurddson in clinic on 04th March, that's when I got my date of 8th June. There was no pre op milk diet to do, he just asked me to lose 5kg between that appt and my op. I managed to lose 4kg, but you must do as he says. A lady in at the same time as me went to theatre yesterday and came back without her bypass - she hadn't lost any of the 10kg she'd been asked to, and her liver was still far too enlarged for them to operate, key hole or otherwise. He explained to her that it would be far too dangerous to try.
I have to go back and see him in 6-8 weeks for a follow up in clinic, hopefully I'll have a decent loss by then!
Lou
xXx

Hey Maddie,
I'm just on my way home now, feel a bit sore from the op, but not in any real pain.
Looking forward to getting on with my journey.
I saw Siggurddson in clinic on 04th March, that's when I got my date of 8th June. There was no pre op milk diet to do, he just asked me to lose 5kg between that appt and my op. I managed to lose 4kg, but you must do as he says. A lady in at the same time as me went to theatre yesterday and came back without her bypass - she hadn't lost any of the 10kg she'd been asked to, and her liver was still far too enlarged for them to operate, key hole or otherwise. He explained to her that it would be far too dangerous to try.
I have to go back and see him in 6-8 weeks for a follow up in clinic, hopefully I'll have a decent loss by then!
Lou
xXx

Thanks Lou I have lost 10lb so far on the slimfast diet and have another 2 weeks to go so I hope to have lost a stone. He also asked me to lose 5kg and i cant wait for my date! Look after yourself and happy losing from now on lol. Is a 3 month wait between seeing him and having your date to bypass usual?

Maddie xxxx

No idea - I only saw him once in clinic and then on the day of my surgery!
Let me know how you get on, they're a good team at PRH
xXx

Back