• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good luck Sammibabe! Tummy tuck tomorrow!

wannabeminime

Sammibabe is a newish member on Minimins, but i am sure she would like to receive some positive vibes from you guys! :vibes::vibes:She may even get on the site to alleviate the boredom whilst recovering!

Sam is having a full tummy tuck tomorrow, done privately.

Good luck Sam! I'll be thinking of you!! Tell us how it went when you are feeling up to it!:hug99::hug99:

xxxxxx

Wishing you all the best - not long now and you'll have a tum to be proud of!

Hope all has gone well Sam:vibes::vibes::vibes:

Love Mini xxx

fetch.dll

Hi Guys. Thanks for all your messages. Home today hurray. Feeling brill. Op done Wednesday afternoon, actually started putting me out about 4.50 (I was lying looking at a clock). They phoned consultant in the night because one drain was losing so much blood but no worries as pulse ok. Quite mobile now and not too much pain. Think I have had it easier than Ice Moose - a lot easier. I was not looking forward to drains coming out. First 1 was ok so I thought great, not as bad as I thought. Second 1 really painful! Still have 1 spot that pulls when I get up and the drain site is still bleeding but apart from that brilliant. They took 7 1/2 lbs!!!! Thanks again

Back