• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good Morning ALl

cah-ching

Have a good day. Enjoy the sunshine :character00238:. If it gets too hot for you, you can always: :massmoon:

:D

Enjoy your day. :wavey:

Morning all. For some reason I feel freezing cold but the sun is shining outside. Hope I am not coming down with something. Working at home again today. Started getting emails at 6 am this morning:rolleyes:.

Have a blessed day everyone.

tranquil x

I'm here, having my morning cup of tea. It takes so long to drink it that it is disgustingly cold by the time I am half way through.
Bit of a busy day for me today. My brother Paul went to see my dad yesterday evening (Tuesday is his night to visit him) and came here afterwards to say dad was in bed feeling poorly. He has Alzheimer's and sometimes has a 'blip'. Anyway, I will be going to see dad today, I'll walk round there as it is only a ten min walk away and try to cheer my dad up a bit. Perhaps spend half an hour in the conservatory at the home with him.
Then I need to do a bit more gardening, I promised myself a border a day and it is a big garden so it might take some time lol.
Anyway, I hope everybody has a smashing day, that nobody has any tummy pain and that you all achieve everything you set out to do.
Lynne x

gorgeous day again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,morning to you lovely ladies and gents xxx

think the other half is cracking the BBQ on soon.........i however will be having my salad and water lol

Back