• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my appointment with surgeon 12th feb

brett30

keep smiling
well thankfully i now have date with my surgeon on the 12th of feb .. im a pain the backside when i want something done and i have called everyday till they have given me a date lolol ..

i have also asked that if someone calls and cancels theres that i want it lol ..

sorry i havent been around for the last week and havent replied to anything been feeling sorry for my self .. me and my partner have split up and im now having to find my own place .. he is moving back to wales and i have 6 weeks .. and if anyof you live or have lived in london u know how insane it is trying to find something ..

and i have a dog .. and a whole house full of stuff i need to move lol ...

but starting to feel ok about it now.. untill i move to a flat that is lol ..

scared im going to have to go through all of this alone !!

but hey im back xx

brett30

keep smiling
thanks hun ...... just dont wana be alone in london with all my family in the north east ,, my mum said she will come look after me for a week after i get out from hospital ..

tesmaralda

hi hun as caz said you've got all of us maybe not in body but definately in mind. Hope you find something soon. I am here if you need a good natter just pm if you can or email [email protected]

candie

fabby not flabby :)
Good luck Brett, and sorry to hear about the break up, but you WILL be fine chuck:D:D

tendersage

congrats on getting the date brett

i live in london so i know how mad it is trying to locate somewhere to live. sorry about the break up

grom

Slim for 2009
Big Hugs!
You still have your little girlie and she loves you lots
xx

Sambucca

aww Brett, sorry you are going through the mill hun but so pleased that you have your op date

waynetta

I'm on the losers Rd.
Glad to hear you've got your date to see the surgeon chucks. Not so happy to hear about your split and move. I hope all goe's well and you get moved ok. As for the split, your a gorgeous looking guy & gal, soooooo theres some lucky fella out there that your gona meet one day! Good luck and thinking of you brett. x

good to hear of ur date, not good to hear of ur break up. Im sure you will find someone very soon to share your life with. good luck with it all, ill be thinking of you x

swizzlestick

Lifes a beach
Hi Brett, sorry to hear your going through a rough patch, haven't been on here for a while. Hope you've managed to sort out accomodation, the last thing you need right now is a big upheaval like this just before or during your op time. Congratulations for getting your date through wahooooo some good news at least.

brett30

keep smiling
hey all sorry i havent been around just dealing with this and that you know how it is .... i found a flat back over near greenwich where i use to live .. and thats where i got my funding from the pct ..

so thought it wise i stay around the area that give me the funding a i dont want any last min problems with all of that just by moving out of there area ..

me and my ex are getting on fine still living together and we are still good friends how ever think he has a problem as to where to draw the line and to stop trying to cuddle and kiss me but guess its hard for both of as as we have to stay living together till end of feb ..

my dates are .. 12th feb with gastric nurse for a 3 hr appointment unsure what they will do with me for 3 hrs ? ...

and then my appointment is 16th march with dr heath at whittington hospital i guess to talk about whats going to happen and i hope it wont be long after that for my op ..

ps.. thanks for all your messages and email tesmaralda so kind xx

but hopefully my heart will get back in to the excitment of this op and life change soon .. xxxx

Last edited:

fat-girl-slim08

At Goal & Now Maintaining
Hey so sorry to hear your having a bad time at the min with the split, But we are all here for ya x
Its great you have a date now, I wish you all the best of luck and if you need a shoulder just shout out!! x

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
Be on your own are you joking you are gonna be beating them off with sticks soon lol xxx

brett30

keep smiling
guess what !!!!!! WE ARE BACK TOGETHER lol ... god i feel like a drama queen ...

and trust me girls altho i do drag im as man as they come lololol..

we have talked it out . he is in wales at the min visiting home and decided he can not do it with out me . and i feel same has been lonley week ..

and we are going to give it a go after all we only called it a day cause he wanted to go back to wales cause he was missing family and friends .. .. was nothing to do with falling out or not loving each other .... but i think now he has visited he knows what he has here ..

and im so so happy about it .. got an email from the hospital today too saying he has to come with me cause he needs to understand my post op diet needs ...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx happy brett xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx