• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GP agreed to refer me for WLS - So Happy :)

Sambucca

Im so happy, I had got myself worked up into such a state about asking my GP to refer me but I needn't have worried. He was so sympathetic and was impressed that I had done my research.

So he is going to refer me to MR Khan at Walsall Manor Hospital. He couldnt tell me how long it would take but said that he would send the letter off today.

So thats the first hurdle cleared. To those of you referred to Walsall, how long did it take between GP appointment and seeing Mr Khan?

just wanna say congratulations xx

well done xx

I'm really pleased for you, all that worry over nothing. lol

It makes a huge difference when your GP is supportive, i hope you don't have to wait too long. Keep us informed on your journey

xx

Thanks very much everyone. ooh, 6 weeks doesnt sound too bad. I think I can cope with that lol. Gives me a chance to get xmas and new year out of the way before I have to think about it again. Im so relieved to have got this first hurdle out of the way.

Well done. Lovely that your GP is supportive, it will help alot. Best of luck and time will fly now!:D

That's great news! I am also in the first stages of referral. My GP has been really positive and even went on a course to learn more, so hopefully it will be easier for others.
Well done and isn't it a wonderful feeling?!

congratulations !!!!!!!

liz x

thanks so much everyone. your support means a lot to me. xx

Hiya Sam :wavey:
Just wanted to say congratulation, it is brilliant that your GP is supportive that totally rocks!! :happy096::bliss:
I am really happy for you :D:D:D
Xxx Lizzie xxX

thanks Nicky xx

great news Sam :)

Back