• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Guy Slater interview

Spikeyjaycee

I found this on a different website (when Minimims was so slow at the weekend!) and with some help from another member of this site have loaded it here. Please read - its very informative!

Here you go click on the link below to access the directory and click on the Guy Slater Radio Interviewword doc and download / open / print etc.

Index of /span

Thanks Julie that was very informative,esp the psycological side of things.

Thank you for posting this. It was incredibly informative.

thanks for that, it was an interesting read :)

Thanks for posting that it was a great read x

You are all very welcome! In fact, I was so engrossed in it I didn't hear the doctor call my name as I sat there waiting to be seen for my BP check!!! Anyway, BP is still high so I am now on BP tablets. Oh yes and I have a fungal infection in my armpits (for everyone eating out there!!). Ho hum!

I found this on a different website (when Minimims was so slow at the weekend!) and with some help from another member of this site have loaded it here. Please read - its very informative!

Here you go click on the link below to access the directory and click on the Guy Slater Radio Interviewword doc and download / open / print etc.

Index of /span

OMG...I am soooo the burnt out yoyo dieter.

Really good thread...thank you

(((hugs)))