• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had to adjust car seat

Alimac79

Well its 4 weeks since my bypass and I can now drive again. Got in the car and had to move seat closer to the steering wheel...lol

Well Done! I bet that put a big smile on your face as I know it will mine when my time comes xx

Well its 4 weeks since my bypass and I can now drive again. Got in the car and had to move seat closer to the steering wheel...lol

I'm looking forward to driving again but am still very sore, so it'd be encouraging to think I could drive again in 10 days or so. Did you have key hole or open surgery?

Good isn't it! Well done you.

My seat is so far forward and upright now it looks like a child is going to get in and drive!! My other half took a photo of me sat ready to drive, and yes it looks very funny, I look tiny!!

Yes it definately made me smile guys.....Miss Tickle I had keyhole and to be honest I probably could have driven earlier coz I have had no pain whatsoever but I wanted to follow hospital instructions to the letter so waited the full 4 weeks.

Back