• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow

Bellydancer57

Just got back fom Nicky Clarke's west end salon with new hair cut & £s lighter! Hair has been falling out & so they had a good look at it & recommended a deep cut uuuuurgh! They said I have no bald patches & it is not as bad as I think it is. No damage or anything drastic.
I feel like its been cut too short for me as not been this length for years. I do have it cut every 8 weeks though.
Well it certainly looks different & the cut was skilfully done to make it appear thicker & have lots of movement.
Out to night so let's see what others say? In the immortal TV advertising words 'I'm worth it!':D

I'm sure your new style is gorgeous.

I'm noticing more hair in the plug hole and my brush. I'm going to get min done next week so I'll see what my hairdresser has to say.

Not too bothered as I know it's temporary. Had this when I lost loads with LL.

My only problem is how to colour it in as my son would say. He asked me last week why do you colour in your hair

I'm sure it looks fab. I love getting my hair cut by a really good salon, I can't afford very often but when I want a big change it's good to go somewhere that will cut it well. I'm sure your friends will love it :) x

Thx guys. My WI ladies all thought I looked fab so a little happier.
Nanny Og - I was worried about colouring my hair too & they said that the scalp didn't taken in the colour just the hair & it shouldn't be a problem as long as its not peroxide dying.
Soooo sweet your son - colouring in your hair.

i had all my long hair cut last week too it's very short now but does look thicker and healthier :) i'm going to a wedding in couple of weeks so have ventured and booked to be dyed too

You look fab Hun. Have a great time at the wedding. Hope the sun shines.

i have a trim using my clippers when i need it ...................usually a number 1 on my head and no comb on my beard :p:D:D:D:D

Feels like I've had that done. To scared to renew picture but must get new photo,

Back