• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy Birthday MrsPill!

Neen

WLS Moderator
Hope you have a wonderful day x
1038620rmqo1z6a83.gif

Hope you had a lovely day x x

Awww...thankyou everyone. I'm absolutely blown over by your birthday wishes :)x Totally unexpected!
Spent the day visiting my son and his girlfriend up in Dundee ( he recently left home and I'm suffering from empty nest syndrome!!), went shopping and bought a new swimsuit from Evans so that I can swim for exercise post-op and said I'm soooo looking forward to not HAVING to shop there in the future!
We went for a meal in the evening and it was great but we all agreed that next year we are going to 'do' something to celebrate, not eat something haha.
Feeling a bit blue this morning as I had to leave my son up there in a dingy bedsit to go to a job he doesn't really like yet and I wanted to wrap him up and bring him back with me :( but I didn't say a word.
Not easy being a parent is it!

Got my psychologist appt on Monday to look forward to....more grilling and justifying my decision for a band again no doubt. This isn't quite how I expected it to be but at least they ask the right questions I suppose.

Anyway, many many thanks again for the birthday wishes. :))x

Back