• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy Birthday Rebirth

oooo happy birthday sweetpea x

Happy Birthday x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PEARLINE.... THINKING OF YOU AND WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND EVERY GOOD WISH FOR TUESDAY....

LOVING HUGS TO YOU ALWAYS,

BEV xxx

Happy birthday, be sure to make it a great one xx

Have a very happy birthday hun, enjoy. xxx

HOPE YOU HAVE HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY PEARLINE....

Thinking of you this week and will be sending loving hugs to you... love you loads and take special care xxx

Thanks all of you, especially Allie. I've had a fantastic birthday. The girls and I woke up at a friends house (unplanned) to a very varied Russian breakfast, pressies and chocolate cake. I ate what I could and enjoyed the sight and smell of the things I couldn't eat.

After breakfast we were driven home by my friend in torrential rain and partially flooded roads.

In church I had happy birthday sung to me and was given a cake and a lovely bunch of flowers made and arranged by two very special people.

At 17.00hrs I finally managed to get home and opened up the presents from the girls and OH. The girls gave me 3 lovely crystals and OH gave me a much needed new bag.

Finally I found out that Julie had her op today...what great news.

I am so looking forward to my ultimate present on Tuesday, but, I mustn't wish my life away.

love and hugs to you all.

Rebirth xxx

Back