• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy Bunny again!!

Raynebubble

Just had to share..... i lost 5lb this week.... so im now in the 15's woohoo.
start weight 24st 2lb im now 15st 13. im so happy xx

o.m.g. that is so amazing you have done so well, that weight seems so far away from me at the moment so happy for you. xxxxxx

Well done Rayne your doing fab, bet ur looking so different from b4 ur op x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

thats fantastic , wish i was loosing that much :(

Thankyou... i am buzzing...no way did i ever think i would be at this weight again.. in fact i cant remember what age i was when i was last in the 15 stones. I started this journey (as from pre-op diet) on 25th October... had my op 25th November. i feel like i have just lost the weight overnight as the time has just flown by.
I wish all you pre-oppers the best of luck not that you will need it... its a little tough at first... liquids are boring... pureed can be a bit yuk... you cant drink as much as you want to... but as time goes along it gets easier... and more exciting lol... ooh and expensive... clothes dont fit for long lol... im getting friends to give me there old clothes lol.

ooh i will get around to doing some before and after pics... my laptop hasnt got much space on it at the moment, but as soon as my daughter gets her new laptop for her bday on 1st june... then al her rubbish can come off mine and i can start putting pics on my laptop again x
I still have a little way to go and know by other peoples experiences the tough it is maintaining... but with the the great support i have had from people on here... i will do my best to stay on top... and i hope i can be here to help you guys along too xxx

Well done!! You have done amazing! X

Brilliant well done

Well done you great losses. Isn't it funny how we celebrate being big losers & great how we change the usual negative meaning into something we can be so very proud of. No matter how fast or slow it comes off its coming off & staying off at last.

Well done Rayne, you've stuck at it and it shows. You'll have to give us a twirl at the support group in 2 weeks!

Fantastic news, Rayne. Being 8 stone down from where you were at the start must feel fantastic!

I am forever grateful for some of your tips on post op clothing and going to cheap Asda for undies now instead of Evans !!

Well done Rayne, you've stuck at it and it shows. You'll have to give us a twirl at the support group in 2 weeks!

I would love to but unfortunately i am unable to make that day now.. im helping with our Love Bletchley Day which is going on in Bletchley Town Centre, my daughter is also singing on the bandstand so i cant get out of it... but i will definately if any of the other girls in MK are able to give me a lift..be at the next one xx

Back