• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Has anyone had the VSG procedure?

Lyn8124

Journeying to the real me
I was just wondering if anyone here has had or is thinking of having the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG/sleeve) and if so how are you getting on?

If you are thinking of having the op, why do you think it's the best option for you? I realise there may be noone on here who can answer this but no harm in asking. :D

hey lynn long time no see, ive been wondering about u, how r u getting on now, i hope some1 comes along to give u advice soon take care xxx

Thanks Georgina. :)

I was just wondering if anyone here has had or is thinking of having the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG/sleeve) and if so how are you getting on?

If you are thinking of having the op, why do you think it's the best option for you? I realise there may be noone on here who can answer this but no harm in asking. :D
Hi there Lynn
I am due to have a VSG on 19th Aug at Nuffield in Leeds. It was explained to me that for my size it was possibly the best option. I am very happy with my surgeon and I think the VSG is the way to go for me. I think possibly because I am heavy that the band might not have worked or slipped.
Have you got a date yet, I take it you will be having a VSG. Let me know and good luck.
Gill

Back