• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

has just had a beautiful vision happen to me

cherry

im sat on the sofa, feeling :jelous: after an omlette.... and the slight ruffle and push noise grasps my attention, the day glo orange showing through my front door, marked 'postman' to see him push the journey of my new life through the letterbox hahahhahahha that my friends is the blue and white slip marked sunderland!!! and its for my third appointment! eeeeek hopefully on this appointment mr small will be thrilled with my wl and put me stright onto the list oooooo im sooooo EXCITED!!!! hope this doesnt go wrong grrrrrrrrrrr

OOOOOOOOOOOOO Kelly, I thought you already had the appointment? So when is it then honey? I know it gets really exciting now.

ooo i knew when it was but didnt hvae it in black and white.... 27 oct 340 :( still ageees hey haha ill look at that slip you know every day till i go haha xx

Yeeeaaayyy confirmation of your life changing appointment :D Im sure it will ge really well for you, you have done brill loosing.Ill say 2 stone as your that close you can touch it. Woohooo :D X

dotty 1/2 a pound eeeek hoping thats gone tomorrow so i can put up my 2 stone loss ekkk xxx

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH confirmation! Yes, that feels good doesn't it? I know what you mean. I like to have it in black and white too!

Oh it's getting closer honey! Mr Small's going to be SOOOOOO impresed with you!

thanks girls mwwwwaaaah xxxx

Hi Kell, I read the thread title and thought the delivery man had come back for seconds...haha...

Brilliant, your appointment in writing, you will be on the list and this time next year we'll see you on the front page of a magazine (Playboy?) or Hello?

Love you Kell and keep going forward, positive strides xxx

ooooo bev playboy anyday hahhahahahahhaha :)..... and hahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha at the delivery guy o dero xx

Back