• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello all still here

juni

hi everyone still alive...been unwell..infection in my staples well about 2 inches at top have come open after staples out and the nurses are coming daily to pack it so not much time to sit at desk.... otherwise feel fine...not as mobile as i had hoped...so not out walking dog yet...feeling positive but a little tired of being sore.......
eating fine bypass has been brill just the dam staples..

days pass by so fast

hows Brett??

how are you Mazza???

hows evryone doing trying to catch up on threads

juni

hi juni i dont know you but wanted to say hi and hope you heal soon x x x sarah

Hi Juni - I dont know you yet, but hope you feel better soon xx

Hi Juni - I hope you heal quickly from now on.....glad to hear everything else is fine. Take care, Zxx

Hi Juni, sorry to hear you got an infection. Hope you are feeling a lot better soon x

Hi Juni - sorry to hear you have had a problem with your staples - hope your on the right path now.

Glad to hear everything else is good and behaving itself just stay positive and you'll get there - sending hugs with fairy dust to get you better quicker x

hey Juni.. sorry to hear you had it rough but the hard part is over..

remember.. rest aids recuperation so don't try going for a jog with your dog just yet ;)

Wishing you well and a very speedy recovery

{{{{{ Huggles }}}}}

aww juni you will soon start feeling better, don't forget its protien protien and more protien to promote healing, which is what you need right now.

Brett is out of hosital and resting up, dealing with what happened to him on a mental levels as well. Gaynor is now home after some complications whilst still in hospital, but is doing fine...

Don't worry about others do what you have to and get better

Hi Juni

Lovely to see you back and posting, hope that nasty infection is on its way soon.

So lovely of you to ask after me when you have been poorly ;)

Im doing really well, the weight just keeps coming off which I am so chuffed about!

Hope you continue to recover well, keep up with those proteins!

Love Mazza x x x

Back