• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello, nearly bander here!!!

LancsLass2

Hi, I`ve got a consultation with Paul Super at Dolan Park next week for a gastric band. My operation is scheduled for the 28th Oct just wondering what to expect and is anyone else booked in for this date. Any info on this and how to use this bloomin site would be very handy, cheers!!!:confused:

Thanks honey -DD. Sorry to be a pain but how do I go about that, me and computers don`t really mix too well lol. I take it u went there then, which dr did u have. When did u have your op and how much have u lost - if u don`t mind me asking!! Sorry for all the questions just a bit nervous but excited at the same time!!!

should be able to click link iv put on my post for you

and the weight loss is on my ticker at bottom about 16lbs so far:D. im two and a half weeks past op and had complications but im one of ver very few lol ,so only a novice and im sure the others will be on soon

i had my sigurdson he was lovely

Hi LL, welcome to Mini's :D There is a page full of tutorials on how to use all aspects of the site here Tutorials - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

I'm a bypasser so can't help with the band but there are a lot of members on here like Honey who have been to Dolan Park so I'm sure others will be along soon.

Thanks Shel, I`m not a big fan of computers anyway but this site seems very complicated lol. I`m sure I`ll get used to it. I thought the same about facebook but I can find my way round that site no probs now lol. Thanx for the info

Its quite simple when you get used to it. Any questions just shout :D We're arranging a meet up next month in Manchester too if you want to stick around and get to know some of us.

Hi Lancs lass and welcome to minis. see if you can make to manchester meet up on 15th november. x

Oh gosh I'm gonna need a translator at the meet if we're going to be over-run with lancs!

LL see you worked out the tickers, it's not that hard is it?

Nah just kidding, I'm a scouser who talks posh with a southern twang, so it may be you lot needing the translator ;)

Back