• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

help not updating

kittykat

when i post for some reason my thread does not show up in new posts or summary it was a few days ago but not now why is this ???

hey - that happens to me too - I have been getting a bit of a complex about it - hardly anyone ever replies and I kinda got the feeling that I must be pretty boring and nobody likes me !!!:confused: :confused:
Sorry, not any help to your question, but just to let you know you are not alone, it's happening to me too.

;) thanks fitz see im not the only loner lol

Will mention it to Pierce ............ but I can see both of your posts on this thread now!!

I'm sure it's not you at all Bev - go on threadstoppers if you feel you are being ignored!! We try to be the one to finish the thread on there! There are so many threads that people often read them but don't feel they have anything to say that hasn't been said before - so don't leave a reply. Look at the side and you'll see how many people have viewed your thread which is more important! And we also have quite a few people who prefer to lurk and read but don't reply at all.

Keep posting both of you - and I'll memntion it to Pierce anyway!

cheers

You wont see it in new posts, as you have already read it. Others will though.

You wont see it in new posts, as you have already read it. Others will though.

Cos it's not new to you!! ;) It will show up in your subscribed threads though if you want to go straight back to it!

hey - that happens to me too - I have been getting a bit of a complex about it - hardly anyone ever replies and I kinda got the feeling that I must be pretty boring and nobody likes me !!!:confused: :confused:

Don't take it to heart. These things happen. It's such a busy forum it's easy to get missed. I can assure though, that it is never intentional.

(Karion puts on best commercial voice over accent)
"What you need is Threadstoppers United"

http://www.minimins.com/chit-chat/6356-threadstoppers-united-new-nearly-new-even-old-members.html

I started this once when I was feeling rather paranoid and it's still going :D

and once someone else posts on your thread or after you on the same thread then you will see it:rolleyes:

Don't take it to heart. These things happen. It's such a busy forum it's easy to get missed. I can assure though, that it is never intentional.

(Karion puts on best commercial voice over accent)
"What you need is Threadstoppers United"

http://www.minimins.com/chit-chat/6356-threadstoppers-united-new-nearly-new-even-old-members.html

I started this once when I was feeling rather paranoid and it's still going :D

And we all try and compete to stop it .......... but it has a life of its own and keeps rolling!!

new posts is reliative, when you make a new post on your own thread, its not new to you, but it is new to everybody else.

You can keep track of what threads you have posted on by clicking usercp and click view all suscribed threads at the bottom right of the box marked new suscribed threads, this will show you all your posts/threads you have written on.

Pierce

Also the summary page, shows new threads, and does not take into account new posts. So after 100 or so new threads, it will be pushed off the summary page.

This is to help people find "burried" threads or new threads as they happen that have not go any replies.

Hope that helps.

Pierce

Back