• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help with ticker!!

831phil

Hi, sorry to be a numpty - but I managed to get a ticker on (after a lot of failures) and now I dont know how to get back into it to change it - please help! R x

Hi, sorry to be a numpty - but I managed to get a ticker on (after a lot of failures) and now I dont know how to get back into it to change it - please help! R x

Hello there

you have 2 go back into the site u used and redo it from scratch xxx

click on your ticker and it will take you to their website. You'll need to enter your pin (password) again, then somewhere near the bottom there is an option to enter the date and your current weight. Hope that helps! x

Hi Ruth,I dont know how to do the ticker but wanted to wish you good luck with seeing the surgeon on the 4th.
You,ve done very well with your weigut ht loss did you follow Jennie the dietician,s diet ? Could do with some hints!
I need to lose another 6 pounds in 3 weeks,they said I,d see the surgeon in 2 weeks like you,but having to see Jennie again instead then probs surgeon Mr LI.
Let us know how you get on,good luck
Maxfactor xx

Back