• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hmmm Im starting to feel evening hunger.

Dell

It's not habit, as I've not eaten in the evening for months, bt about two-three hours after my evening meal, I'm feeling hungry each night....

Do I just drink more water to hope it goes away, or have something? Melba toast and pate is calling me tbh!!!

personally if it was me, id try a hot drink and see how you feel after that, and if your still feeling peckish an hour or so later, then just have a snack like your pate and melba toast.
but you have to consider other things, like, have you eaten enough today, maybe thats why your hungry now, or is it purely just head hunger.
good luck, big hugs xxx

I must admit I am a little like this. Every evening I eat supper then a few hour later am wondering what I can go and get to eat . . I honestly dont think I AM hungry but definitely head hunger. I have bought a packet of diabetic toffees from boots and some mint humbugs and allow myself a couple (they are 27 calories each). Somehow just sucking satisfies me and then I have my drink before bed and it stops me eating anything else.

May not be ideal but seems to stop me snacking.

I've also got this problem, i seem to be getting through the day ok but the evening is a killer its like old times for me after about 8ish i'd have no problem eating a packet of chocolate biscuits & pretty much anything else i could find, so i think its trying to break this old habit, when i use to diet i'd smoke more so i didn't do this but now i'm not smoking!! :rolleyes: What to do?! Think i'll take up sewing!!

Glad its not just me. I think I haven't been eating enough in the day time, as I don't want to eat til I am full - I ate til I was very full recently and I felt lousy all evening!

I need to look at what I am eating, and make sure I am getting enough.....or maybe eat a little later in the evening?

Since my mum went back down south, I have been forgetting my milky drinks between meals and to eat at the right times....so I think this is a big part!
xx

I'd have a hot milky drink, if still feeling hunger later try something light like your pate/toast or fruit n yoghurt xx

I usually have a hot milky drink in between my dinner and then i have what we call in Scotland supper, which for me may be a slice of toast or a yoghart and some fruit. I find i can't go without my supper and in 14 months i can safely say it hasn't affected my weight loss x

Back