• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hope and Mr Ammori

helen144

Heelllloooooooo All

Sorry havnt posted for a while how is everyone doing?? Hope you are all well.

A little update
I have seen the endocronologist i have had my sleep apnoea test and I see Mr Ammori next week (thursday) I have been told i will get my surgery date on this day as he is now working full time for Hope Hospital, so I am very excited and nervous all at the same time !!!!

Has anyone been to Hope recentley does anyone know whether this is correct and also what else I will be expecting to do , I know I need to see the dieticion and the psychologist as well but they said this can all be done quickly once you have your date, is anyone else awaiting surgery with Mr Ammori????

Love to hear from you all

Helen
xxxxxx

tendersage

Helen hi, A lot on here have been or ar under Mr Ammori someone will get back to you today they are all as adicted to this site as me if not more so LOL

charliegirl

Hi Helen I was under Mr Ammori at Spire Hospital. I did not see a dietician or the psychologist in fact my first meet with the dietician is next Wednesday when I have my second follow up appointment with Mr Ammori. I attended Hope hospital to see Dr New the obesity consultant who then referred me to Mr Ammori and I will be seeing him again in June I think my appointment is for.....your in very safe hands...xx

corrine82

Hi Helen i had my surgery with Mr Ammori i was under hope hospital i never had the sleep apnia test i just had my first appointment with Kath the bariatric nurse then a pre op appointment and was given a date ! I never seen the dietician till my first appointment after my bypass ...
Everything will fall in place i ended up having my surgery at the Alexander hospital in cheadle it is lovely there and thats where Mr Ammori does quite a few of his ops
Keep us posted and good luck

Corrine xx

charliegirl

Yes I should of said in my post I was suppose to see the dietician when I had my first follow up with Mr Ammori but he switched the day from wednesday to tuesday and thats why I was unable to see her....xx