• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How to delete my account?

LadyHelen

Onwards & Upwards
I no longer have time to use the forums, and wish to deactivate my account - can you tell me how, please?

Starlight

I dont think accounts get deleted on Minimins, you dont need to log in but itll be here if you come back :)

LadyHelen

Onwards & Upwards
Awww we'll miss you! Good luck with the rest of your journey x

Thanks Taz :) Things have just got too hectic, and the forums are so busy that I can't even begin to keep up any more! Good luck to you too x

LadyHelen

Onwards & Upwards

Starlight

As far as Im aware yes, accounts arent deleted. Pierce will be able to confirm it.

izmirka

Trying to stay positive..
hmm, that's kind of weird... do u think Pierce would be able to delete the account for me??

KD

hmm, that's kind of weird... do u think Pierce would be able to delete the account for me??

Awww hun, why is your mood thingy 'dead' :(

As for deleting accounts, it's so rarely done....not here....not on any forums I use.

The majority of people would just not post and all signs that they were here go down further and further into the cyberspace file.

It's no big deal. I'm sure the cyberspace office clerk is fed up filing my stuff under 'AWOL' ;)

Starlight

Hmmm not sure, why do you want it deleted though :(

izmirka

Trying to stay positive..
well, if i'm not gonna use a forum, there is no point leaving the account open. i don't like the idea of my profile info floating around in cyberspace if i'm not controlling the profile itself:)

Starlight

Theres nothing showing up in your profile anymore, info wise :) so it looks quite secure, just your posts will still be there, and its there if you come back.

Sorry youre leaving Minis

KD

well, if i'm not gonna use a forum, there is no point leaving the account open. i don't like the idea of my profile info floating around in cyberspace if i'm not controlling the profile itself:)

Okay, not floating exactly...it stays safe in the minimins vault.

BTW, I've pm'd you hun. Hope you are okay :hug99:

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
we dont remove accounts unless its a new account with a few posts.

The main reason for this is because its unfair to others who go to read posts and then theres gaps missing. Even if i were to leave the posts behind it would be confusing to just see "GUEST" writing thousands of posts.

We will remove any private diary, if your worried about your email, you can setup a free email account at Gmail and set it to that.

Setting it to something random isnt a good idea because lets say somebody with that random email you chose comes onto MiniMins they can reset the password and thus gain access to your account....

Pierce