• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I am 12 weeks post bypass, 59 lbs down and feeling pretty epic haha

Danielle <3

12 WEEKS POST BYPASS, BACK AT THE GYM, HAD MY BODY FAT MEASURED AND I HAVE MORE LEAN TISSUE THAN FAT (BUZZING), I THOUGHT ID BE PURE BLUBBA BUT IM THRILLED. LOST 59 LBS IN TOTAL AND I AM A STONE AWAY FROM PERSONAL TARGET WHICH I HOPE TO GET BY BIRTHDAY WHICH WILL BE 6 MONTHS POST OP GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MEEEEEEEEEEEE :p XX

You look fab Danielle - and sounds like you're loving life! Well done ! xx

12 WEEKS POST BYPASS, BACK AT THE GYM, HAD MY BODY FAT MEASURED AND I HAVE MORE LEAN TISSUE THAN FAT (BUZZING), I THOUGHT ID BE PURE BLUBBA BUT IM THRILLED. LOST 59 LBS IN TOTAL AND I AM A STONE AWAY FROM PERSONAL TARGET WHICH I HOPE TO GET BY BIRTHDAY WHICH WILL BE 6 MONTHS POST OP GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MEEEEEEEEEEEE :p XX

Well Done you !!! I have noticed your at Newcastle, which hospital did you go do??? I am in chester le street and going to Darlington.

yeh I am from Newcastle, I went to north Tyneside rake lane, they do an after surgery appointment at a small hospital in wallsend. I had a lovely helpful team aswell x

yes thanks I am over the moon, another 2 lb off this week to so that is 4 stone 5 lbs and 12 lbs away from target WHOOP :D x

Your avatar changes with your losses and I am always looking for new pics. Ha! You look stunning and your new confidence shines through!

Congrats my lovey! xx

Looking amazing. Well done :)

awww thank u, yes I really have a lot more confidence and wearing things I would have never have worn before, feeling a lot more comfortable in my skin, thank u for ur kind words girls xx

Back