• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I can't access anyone's photos or profile

icequeenk

I've joined and can't access any profiles, it gives me these reasons

icequeenk, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Can this be fixed?

TIA, Kimbers

:welcome:icequeenk,

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You also need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

You can see the Slide Show by clicking on this link

MiniMins.com - Inspiration

Here is a guide to help you make your way around MiniMins just click on this link below.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-minis-guided-tour-minimins.html

Ah-haaaaa...

So THATS why I can't PM Icemoose to join the NLP forum then!

Thanks for explaining that - better get posting :D

Cheers me dear,

J74

I haven't been on here for about a year and now I think my account has been disabled or something. If I try to reply to any post I get the following:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
What shall I do?

Back