• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I need Gok!

phatmomma

I don't want a fashion makeover (although that would be nice). I just want Mr Wan to come along with a load of different shaped women and do that thing he does where you stand in the line where you think your size fits.....

I was at Unity Farm Fair (Brean/Somerset) on Sunday and i really wanted to be brave and go on Wipe Out with my daughter (age 13) however i wasn't sure if i was still too big for it. I stood waiting to go in the Haunted House with my other rug rat, and while we waited i was eyeing up the 'chunkey monkeys' going on Wipe Out to see if they were bigger or smaller than me. I just couldn't tell. I know when i look in the mirror i am so much smaller, but i don't know which size that is comparable......

Does that make sense? Usually i ask Trev tbh xx

It makes perfect sense to me Julie, I have asked my OH on numerous occasions 'am I bigger/smaller than her?' I cant tell either, I have no concept of how I look to others! ha ha ;) x

-I'm well confused here-now "haunted house" i DO understand-
- & of course Mr.Gok -with his love of big boobies & buts is a hero of mine
....but what is Wipe Out?????

Sound like a fair ground ride!

-I'm well confused here-now "haunted house" i DO understand-
- & of course Mr.Gok -with his love of big boobies & buts is a hero of mine
....but what is Wipe Out?????

It is the biggest ride on Unity Farm Fair in Brean/Somerset. You hop your butt over the seats that look like saddles (with the nobbly bit that comes between your lady bits) and the bar (almost like an upside down horseshoe comes over your frontage and then the arm this apparatus is attached to (its a big circle of seats by the way) starts swinging from side to side way up in the air... In the meantime the circle of seats start spinning and at many points you could be in danger of been barfed on :) Bring it on :) :)

Back