• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I should have never doubted the band!

prinny

As you all know I got a bit fed up after having my op and thinking i had wasted my hard earned money. Well I take it all back!:D To every one having their op and just had their op try not to get disheartened like I did. I went all the way to Manchester for my fill, but it was the best £125 I have spent (apart from my op money lol) I couldn't have hoped for a better restriction, it truely has been good. I know that the restriction will slacken off but at least I know the band works. The Doctor was fab, I had it done under xray. I could kick myself because I meant to ask her if there was any fluid in the band after my op. Any way it said on the card she gave me that I had a 5ml fill. I have been at work all weekend and my boss dished me up this huge sunday dinner. Well she said to my to try the pork. I had a tiny bit chewed and chewed it but OMG it got stuck. I had to go in the kitchen gagging and told her I had bad indigestion and that it went down the wrong way ha ha. Well I can't eat bread, I can't eat loads just very small ammounts of food at one time and I am so so happy. So I thought I would share my joy with you all, who have been so supportive. Let the good times roll!:D............sorry can't stop grinning lol.

really pleased its started working for you xx

3rd day post op today had my surgery on saterday and im now a bander :D a sore windy achy bander but im on the loosing side and thats such a good feeling....I felt for all the world like I had been trampled by a horse on saterday night and sunday but now just feel like ive played rugby for england....without getting the nice sharing a bath with the england rugby players part lol:D:D:D

hey prinny im glad your happy ! it all takes time with banding but it does eventually come together.

liz x

Awwww Mrs Cakey poor you, your right it does feel like you have been kicked by a horse. Not long though you will start to feel on the mend soon, hopefully you might avoid the pi**ed off stage I went through! Feet up, don't over do it remember your energy levels are gonna be crap. Conserve your energy to write to us all on here lol.xxxx

:D and just think we will soon be fit enough to be the cheerleaders at the rugby ha ha, then share the bath!

hi prinny glad things are brighter now you had your fill...i had mine today and i also have 5ml so lets hope the weight falls off us good luck

Back