• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I wanna get some nice new scales any suggestions?

Mrs_CakeyBun

Joy's the best makeup :-)
After a bit of help I really want to treat myself to some nice new scales...over the years I have had all sorts from chepo Argos 6.99 ones to expensive Tanita fat % measuring ones. My current fat measuring ones are dying slowly and I though I would treat myself to some nice new ones.....I w3ould really like some of the ones that have the little movable tags on the dial so you can monitor your weigh etc a bit like these ones but would like them to look posher if that makes sense?

can anyone recomend any at all?

Gotta love these ones I found when searching on line
Google Image Result for http://inventorspot.com/files/images/largeaffirmation2.img_assist_custom.jpg

shelbell

Proudly maintaining

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Dial ones are notoriously inaccurate although they do look the best. Got my Salter digital ones from Argos and they are great, still very accurate after 6 years!

Maz x

Mrs_CakeyBun

Joy's the best makeup :-)
Thanks shell they are wonderful :copon:

I am sick and tired of digital ones had them for years and prefer mechanical ones...wish I could break into my GP's and pinch theirs :D:D:D

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
My GP's ones are not accurate and look like the ones in your picture. They said fully clothed I weighed 8 lbs less than I actually do naked !Digital are not stylish but ............