• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

If you like visual aids like I do

Rising_Sun

Chugging along
I've been looking for a chart or graph to record my weight, till I remembered an old CD thread that has one. I like the Tickerfactory one for my signature but for my personal records, this spreadsheet created by SteveM is brilliant. I hope there is no problem with permission to copy and paste on the WLS board.

.........- just fill in the yellow boxes as you go. It does the rest. When you get past 30 weeks, just cut-n-insert the last row of figures into the block (right click the last line (e.g. 42), Copy, and then right click the following line (e.g. 43) and Insert Copied Cells). The graph automagically adjusts itself.
Attached Files
zip.gif
Weight_Record.zip (10.1 KB, 2796 views)

This is the original thread.
http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/22861-graph-spreadsheet.html

lol i'll need instructions with it please i'm useless pity help me when i check the scales for the 1st time and have to update my ticker x
This one is quite easy to use. Only thing though is that it is a desktop application and you need to have Microsoft Excel on your PC. If you do, then click on the link and save it to your PC with a new name. You only need to enter information in the yellow cells (boxes) and the very clever programme calculates everything else for you and creates a chart to boot.

If you are a Macintosh user this chart works in the program 'Numbers' which is basically a Mac version of Excel :D

Thanks for posting its really useful :)

Back