• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

im really chuffed

tinkywinky

SOOO HAPPY to be a loser!
Hi everyone.

Weighed myself this morning and have now lost 6 stone 1lb. :clap::happy036::wow::banana dancer::party0019::party0038:

Boy am i chuffed. great big grin and having a good day. Just got back from a taster pamper evening and tried indian head massage and reflexology and they were fab. Someting i wouldnt have done before losing weight.

Just wanted to share with all you lovely peeps here.
x

how wonderful well done you x

WELL DONE TINKYWINKY THAT'S FANTASTIC :hug99: YOU MUST BE SOOOOO PLEASED, I'VE LOST 6STONE 4LB ISNT IT A GREAT FEELING!!!!:D

super hun x
big congrats to you x

Well done both of you, can't wait to be 6 stones down:eek::eek:

WELL DONE TINKYWINKY THAT'S FANTASTIC :hug99: YOU MUST BE SOOOOO PLEASED, I'VE LOST 6STONE 4LB ISNT IT A GREAT FEELING!!!!:D

Fab feeling. so rewarding and dropping dress sizes and shopping for clothes is enjoyable.
Congrats on your loss, your doing great.

Fandabydosey hun! Congratulations! x

Six stone that's Tinkly Winkly Tastic Mate

Well done you, but we need pics now you know that don't you? xxx

I feel a whoop whoop moment coming on here

That's fantastic Helen, and in such a short amount of time - you are an inspiration! Not long until yr BMI is below 35 - another landmark Lv Jen x

That's fantastic Helen, and in such a short amount of time - you are an inspiration! Not long until yr BMI is below 35 - another landmark Lv Jen x

Thanks Jen thats very kind.

Six stone that's Tinkly Winkly Tastic Mate

Well done you, but we need pics now you know that don't you? xxx

I feel a whoop whoop moment coming on here

Im not too sure about the pics lol, although maybe on the 31st oct it would be ok.

Back