• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

In pain

thinkbethin

I seem to have a constant pain across the top of my tum and it s beginning to worry me. I have started with the vomiting again and can't get any solid foods down . Fluids are taking forever to pass through too and even they hurt . I was wondering if the pain could be my gall bladder or if my band has slipped. I have been like this for 5 days now but with the holidays I have'nt rang the team. I am going to ring tomorrow but I feel a fool as I only had a defill a few weeks ago.
Today I had a teaspoon of mash and half of a sprout and I was violently sick. 3 hours later I tried a spoonful of rice pudding and I was the same with that. It took me 4 hours to get through a slimfast drink and I still could;nt finish it.
Any help and advice would be very much appreciated xx

Gaynor - Sorry to hear you feel so poorly. Yes get in touch with your team asap; its sounds like you still need a defill or some medical advice.

I`m no expert, for one I don`t know what gall bladder pain is like, never having had it, or even where about its located on your body!

Whatever is causing the pain, it sounds like you have suffered enough with it and you need help. Please phone this morning and get some help!

Hope you will soon be better hun x

Love and Best Wishes Kat x

Oh Gaynor you poor thing. Yes get straight on to the team and get it checked out. Good luck and take care x

Awww Gaynor... hope you can talk to someone for advice from your team today... please keep in touch and wishing you all the very best as always Angel.

Love and hugs to you xxx

I had a day like that a couple of weeks ago which I think was a blockage, I couldn't keep even my own saliva down it was horrid, it took a day to go. I was panicking a bit but after advice from few people on here I took deep breaths walked around ad tried sipping warm milk and eventually it went. But I was very close to ringing the hospital. If it doesn't go you're gonna have to ring and bugger to what they think even if you did have de-fill not long ago. Let us know how you are getting on through the day.....

Gaynor please get on touch with them even with a recent de fill problems can still occur, it sounds like a blockage or possibly a slip as the symtoms sound like that, if it is they will totally defill you to see if settles down, good luck hun i hope you get sorted soon, let me know how you get on....Liz xxx

I really cant offer any advice being a bypasser but it sounds wrong to me that you are being so poorly, the best thing in my opinion is speak to someone on your team a.s.a.p. Please dont leave it in case its something that needs seeing to....Good Luck hun XX

Hi there
I too have really struggled with my band. I had a 1/4 mil fill and that made a huge difference, not lost any weight before and now have lost 10lb. BUT it took 2 weeks for it to settle down, I still have my off days where I cannot keep anything down. What I have learned is that if I leave too long a gaps in between eating I do get really bad wind build up. I have to take windeeze and nibble little and often (when I remember) I have been told that my insides are very sensitive and you must be the same, we will get there.
Nicky x

I can relate! I had similar problem. Turned out band was too tight. They literally took out 0.3mls and the difference is unbelievable. Good luck, i am so sure you will be fine.Your finding your happy medium xx

Back