• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IN SHOCK!

FEDup1981

I WILL look like this!!
OMFG!!!

I got my op date!!

14th April!! like 12 days away!! Start my pre-op diet on saturday!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Im in shock. I though June at least. I could cry with shock.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Its at the private hospital too!! :bunnydance:

:clap: great news, less time to worry! Time will fly by till then, its only a week on Tuesday!

Brilliant news, congrats xxx

Congrats and good luck...fantastic news for you! x

WOW how exciting for you. And at private hospital too... very swanky lol.

Best of luck on your pre op diet and getting everything ready for hospital. Im seriously chuffed for you xxxx

congratulations and good luck xxx

Aww thanks everyone!!

And to Gaynor - shes due to have her op under same consultant, and has been waiting far longer, so i felt like id Q jumped! But i think she knows the reason now why hers is taking a bit longer. And shes been a really good friend through PMs! Ill message u later hun, just off out.

Thanks all - i hope you all realise ill be on here everyday next week moaning about pre-op diet!!

Off to plan my last supper!! lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great news. Hope your last supper is out of this world for you

Ali

Such happy news today! So excited for you. Your surgery date will be here in no time and soon you'll be back on here talking about post-op life!

Cheers!
Nic:D:D:D

Thanks everyone - its still sinking in!

its 3 yogurts, and 2 pints of milk a day pre-op diet, start it on saturday - ill let u know. Ill be on everyday whinging!!

Lucky you hun less time to worry bout things wish mine would come as quick lol. Well all the best hun gud luck and i hope you have a fast and speedy recovery xXx

Hi congratulations on getting your date through so quickly. I had my op done by Mr Ackroyd at Thornbury it is nice there and the staff are lovely. I have been talking to Gaynor and we are going to meet up for a coffee it would be nice to arrange a meet probably post op for you now with us all.
Take care luv Lesley xx

Back