• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Inspiration slide show just watched it.. again

katherineo1

Self Esteem
Hi all,
just wanted to say , especially to all the newbies, please watch the inspiration slide show (top of the page, blue background). I defy anybody to watch it and not feel uplifted!
I am constantly amazed at how much younger, healthier and happier we look when the weight comes off.
So if your feeling down or a little disheartened or just want to put a smile on your face , watch it youll be soo gld you did :D . x

i just watched it (again) everyone has done soooo well. I just cannot imagine that ever happening to me. do you know what i mean? some of them just dont look like the same person and i am so used to the way i look , i can never imagine i'll be able to change and be happy with myself.

i just watched it (again) everyone has done soooo well. I just cannot imagine that ever happening to me. do you know what i mean? some of them just dont look like the same person and i am so used to the way i look , i can never imagine i'll be able to change and be happy with myself.
Hi Julia I know exactly what you mean. But we will change and look different but for the better, they all look better dont they .. and soo much younger (thats what Im hoping for lol.)x

Back