• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is it okay to drink less milk than you’re supposed to?

Georgie80

I’m doing the milk diet, with a delicious stock cube at the end of the day!

I just cannot drink 4 pints of milk a day... I’ve had three glasses today. Is that okay? Or are you supposed to drink it all?

Hoping less is even better!

OkieGirl

You should be drinking it all as it's pretty much what you're living off at the moment. I've noticed when I've missed out a pint I feel hungrier and am tempted to cheat. Try little and often or, if you're allowed coffee, use it to make lattes. You can also heat up some milk and add a chicken stock cube to make a poor man's cream of chicken - which every one I've told this to goes EWWW but it's pretty tasty really. I've also made iced coffees in my blender with some milk, chocolate crusha and a spoonful of instant coffee. Quite nice, that.

Bling Babe

You definitely should be drinking it all plus lots of water too, I set my phone alarm for every 2 hours and had a glass each time which really worked for me and I always enjoyed my chicken OXO in hot milk, glad you tried it and liked it too Okie xxx