• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've heard about my funding now...

chivasgirl

... and guess what... I have it!!

I just called Walsall Manor to ask if they had any news on my funding application as I know this was only sent off late last week, to be told that yes, I am on the waiting list!!! I will be having an open operation, but I suspected that, and as I also suspect I have adhesions to my gallbladder removal scar, Mr Khan had said he may have to revert to open.

So at last, after having seen doctor for referral in August, seeing the hospital in November, I am now on the list! :break_diet:

Now I have to stop eating rubbish with the excuse that I'm stressed over getting my funding!!

Lorna.x

congratulations! great news :)

fantastic Lorna... Im so so happy for you. Was it Tracey you spoke to?

I expect you will get a letter in a couple of days with your pre op appointment dates.

wahooooooooo

Brillient news :) not long now until you too are a loser

congratulations, great news for you x

Have to admit I am a bit excited!! Now I have to stop eating all the rubbish I've been consuming (creme eggs, cadburys timeouts). I don't even really like them. I have always said that as soon as I know dates I am going to treat myself to some chocolate from Hotel Chocolat and enjoy it...! Intentions are good, to start eating healthier now, but no doubt I will slip as usual. I'll try though!!

All you can do is your best hun... By the way, have I told you how pleased I am for you lol

Nice one Lorna! Now don't forget to do your countdown tickers when your letter comes!

The ticker queen will show you how to do it pmsl

Red are you going for the guinness world record of number of tickers in a signature!

Back