• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just a few Procedures to go

malazak

Had my vitamin d injection today at charring cross and they are chasing up my sleep study and endoscopy then i get to see the surgeon wahey.

Has anyone had a sleep study at charing cross??
What should i expect i have mental images of men in white coats staring at me while i fail to fall asleep.

Anyway i was told that after i see the surgeon it should be an 8 week wait maximum so overall another 3-4 months yet

Malazak
I have to use a CPAC breathing machine at night and when they did mine they gave me a watch type thing and a finger clip that i had to wear for 8 hour at night, I did this at home
Good luck
B

Hi, I had the sleep tests too. They gave me a little machine that you wore to bed. It had a clip thing that went on your finger, and a gadget that strapped round your chest, just under the bra area. Not too uncomfortable. I slept fine with it. Then I just dropped it back at the hospital next day. Done. Good Luck x

My OH has done a couple of these recently. Ask them for a glove to help the finger thing stop falling off, just in case it does :)

Good luck xxx

I did one at home it was a little machine that you clip to your finger. Which I did at home then the next morning took it back and thats when they said I had sleep apneoa. I then went back about a month later for an overnight stay in hospital when I was given the cpap machine. I had the finger machine on and they turned the cpap machine up over night. Good luck you will be fine.

Back