• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Keep your eyes on the Bookshops

cazbandy

Bring on the Trumpets!
Tonight I went to a retirement do for my surgeon Joe Horner, he is hanging up the NHS coat (but carrying on privately).

Tonight was inspirational, there was a lady there tonight who has lost 89kgs in 2 years with her band, that's 196lbs!!!

She has written a recipe book, which will be published in a few months, her name is Diana Heynes. :D

There were about 60 banders there tonight, of various stages in their progress. There will be an article in our local paper all about it.

WOW Caz...she done fantastically :eek: please remind us again if you know when it's out...I'd certainly be interested.

Ty for the information caz........will be a pleasant read am sure

all the best - mejulie x

Hey Caz I hope the books out soon because I'd just love to lose that much in such a short time with my band. I'm sure you'll let us know when you find it in the shops (PLEASE) and thanks for sharing this with us. xxGaynorxx

Caz that is so interesting i will definately keep my eyes peeled for that one.

I think our very own Shelbell and Phatgirl so write a book together for us banders - what do you think girls???????

Caz that is so interesting i will definately keep my eyes peeled for that one.

I think our very own Shelbell and Phatgirl so write a book together for us banders - what do you think girls???????

I think they definitely could write a book no probs....that would totally rock!!!
If you do fancy doing a book for us bypassers ... Shel, PG, HC...it would be a bestseller :p hehehe ;)

Diana Heynes was truly an inspiration to me last night. When she first was referred, she could hardly get up a few stairs...she is not the epitomy of health. All this and she is her 50s.

The book is being back by team of dieticians, surgeons and other medical bods, so I am looking forward to seeing the advice and recipes too.

Will definitely keep you posted ;)

Will definately be making a note of that one Caz thank you.

Back