• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Last supper

sukies

Well it's my last day of what has been the vain of my entire life..... FOOD!!! yes my last supper is tomorrow and boy am i gonna enjoy it! for breakfast im going to have a full english, miss lunch coz im not that greedy haha for dinner/ supper i will be having a french stick with ham and cheese, salad and grilled steak mcoy crisps. got a bottle of wine for later on in the night, but i will share that with the hubby bo-ho! and some ben and jerry's ice cream. yum yum!!! then come saturday:cry::D:wave_cry::p;):eek::cool::8855:im feeling lots of emotion at the moment. how's everybody eles feeling?

Watchout the Last Supper could bite you on the bum,have a sensible SW type full english all fat free and grilled,and I wouldnt do bread,crisps,wine and ice cream the day before your surgery.It will be in your gut and the surgeon may find your liver too large to operate.Hope I dont sound preachy but people can be sent back to the ward not done.Hope it all goes well for you.Maz x

Hi, I see your surgery isn't til the 25th so you'll be starting your pre op diet on saturday.

Enjoy your food, try not to eat too late at night though as I used to find that made the hunger worse the following morning.

I thought the same way you did before hand, last proper meal etc, but really its just the size of them thats changed for me with my sleeve. I had fish and chips last saturday night all I could eat was about a 3" piece of fish and 3 chips and I felt totally happy with that it tasted lovely and I didn't want to eat anymore.

Which pre op diet will you follow?

Hi

Enjoy your last big meal, I had mine last Sunday and had a roast chicken and a lovely cream choux bun for pudding.

I haven been on the milk diet since :cry:

Good luck

Be careful with the carbs...because carb withdrawal is a bummer!

But otherwise....ENJOY!

You'll be fine - I had a bit of emotion too, but I stuck to the diet and lost 10lbs in 11 days. Sadly since the bypass haven't lost any more. Still hoping though.

Hi, I see your surgery isn't til the 25th so you'll be starting your pre op diet on saturday.

Enjoy your food, try not to eat too late at night though as I used to find that made the hunger worse the following morning.

I thought the same way you did before hand, last proper meal etc, but really its just the size of them thats changed for me with my sleeve. I had fish and chips last saturday night all I could eat was about a 3" piece of fish and 3 chips and I felt totally happy with that it tasted lovely and I didn't want to eat anymore.

Which pre op diet will you follow?
im going to follow the milk diet

enjoy your meal sukies, so excited for you hun x

hope your last meal was good, i enjoyed mine i can tell you.

good luck on pre op , ive been doing the low carb one as i am diabetic and have lost 6lbs in 4 days so somethings working right.

good luck

hope your last meal was good, i enjoyed mine i can tell you.

good luck on pre op , ive been doing the low carb one as i am diabetic and have lost 6lbs in 4 days so somethings working right.

good luck
thanks christine, have you been for your pre op appointment yet at the hospital? got mine through today for next wed.

Back