• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Let the world know how good you feel!

cazbandy

Bring on the Trumpets!
Got to the end of this week having acheived:

90 minutes (6 miles) aerobic walking.
30 minutes upper body and arm toning.
60 minutes walking to places.
15 minutes weights.

Its lost me 3 inches of my body.

And 2 kgs of my weight.

I was having trouble with regaining a little weight, so did some soul searching and thought, maybe I am not working hard enough and decided to get my wobbly butt into gear.

I wasn't setting myself targets...but now I am. :D

I am resetting all my tickers, so it might show that I am a little heavier but now I am soooo determined to work those pounds off.

Well done chick, you seem to have sorted where you were going wrong and got you act together an inspiration to us all..xx

well done on sorting things out, all part of gaining the targets you want to achive :)

I need to work on increasing my aerobotics, tring to do 5k on the bike 3 times a day and failing lol will try again before i eat lunch

Welldone and keep up the good work chucks. x

Well I have been to the gym twice this week and done 40 mins on the cross trainer, 40 mins on the treadmill, arm weights, don't know what they are called lol and about 80 lengths in the swimming pool, I feel a lot better for it and down 4lb this week!! total 3 stone 5lbs in 10 weeks tommorrow!! 32 inches lost overall!!

:D I've started introducing more exercise to normal day to day life. Like making sure I use the stairs to my flat at least 3 times a week (4th floor, so not bad for the old legs!). Today I did some sit ups & crunches; probably about 60. I was well chuffed because I could never do a full sit up when I was heavier. Even after 6 months of about 4 fitness classes a week, I could barely do 5 full sit ups! Today I did 10 and that's without having been to a class for ages. I cycle to meetings once a week as well; that's about 10miles round trip.
And today I managed to fit a size 12 top! Woop woop! I feel great for it too..

Glad to see everyone doing so well with exercising etc! go peeps!

Back