• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lush puree lunch!

SCOOBYDOOBYDOO

I have just had the lushest tiny puree lunch and thought I would share although I realise it won't be to everyones taste!:D

I whizzed up a small piece of smoked mackerel with chive philadelphia and had a blob of that on my plate alongside a blob of caramelised onion houmous!!

Very strong tastes, stacks of protein, I LOVED IT!
Although a couple of carrot and cucumber sticks would have been quite nice.

Only problem I have now is that I'm not allowed a drink for an hour and I have to go to my daughters school leavers assembly. Hope vigourous teeth brushing will take the smell away or she might well disown me!:8855:

Great idea - sounds delicious !

Jacqui, you make me laugh :) as it happens that is my taste i'm gonna write that one down ready for when i get to the pureed stage which i'm dreading! I wouldn't mind i'm still pre op ha ha :8855:Em x

So so strange!
At lunchtime I loved it but now the thought of ever eating it again is making me gag!!
Also for dinner yesterday I had haddock in cheese sauce and cauli cheese which again I loved but had another 2 portions of it saved and theres no way I could stomach it today!
Just had tiny bit of mash with avocado and prawns, all blended of course and I had a job to eat it but made myself have some cos i am so desperate for energy after 2 weeks on liquids.
Weird this weight loss surgery thing!
Still love it though x

Back