• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Me and My band

Deebol

Tis my six months anniversary today, its gone so quick!! Said to my husband last night cant believe I havent had a kabab with loads of chilli sauce on for 6 whole months. Anyway I cant moan its done the job Ive paid for im 79lb down. Im having a bit of fluid taken out the end of May cause of my holiday and cause I do feel since my last fill 5 weeks ago Ive got into bad habits cause Ive (and still am!!) struggling with most foods, looking back I do think it was a little tooo tight and should have had some fluid out. But it has now loosened off and I am still struggling and limited to only a few items so Ive been having the bad old slider foods to make up my calories!!!! So Im looking forward to having some out and have a lovely bowl of salad and a hot spicy chicken breast.

Happy band anniversary to Lanclass for tomorrow too she was the day after me.

Dee xx

well done on losing that 79lb though its a massive amount :)

hey dee happy 6th months band anniversary x well done on the weight loss you have done brilliantly, i hope you have a nice holiday.

keep up the good work !

liz x

Hi Dee

I hope I can loose that much in six months - wow!

Mmm salad and crispy chicken sounds lovely x

:553::553::553:

Hi Dee, SOOOO fab with your losses!!! You should be very, very proud of that. I can't believe 6 months have passed now. It has just flown by. Tomorrow is my 6 months so it is hard to wrap my head around.

Hope you have a lovely holiday & enjoy your BRILLIANT success!

Nic:p:p:p

Thank you very very much, I remember PG you being not far behind me, cant believe how fast it has gone. I'm going to call Clinton Cards tomorrow and give them the idea of BAND & BYPASS anniversary cards, lol.

Thanks for your lovely comments expecially you Angela you always say lovely things to me ( and youve met me in person aswell!!!) :).

Dee xxx

Congratulations Dee. You've shown how, with hard work and the right attitude, people can lose lots of weight and quickly with a band.

You are gorgeous too but thats nowt to do with WLS!

wow Dee, well done you!! 79lbs in 6 months with a band is a phenomonal success!!

What's your secret? Give me some top tips for "Deebol-style" success!

Hi hun, cheers and happy anniversary to u too lol. Was it really 6 mths ago when I was sat pooing myself in that waiting room and I saw u looking like death hobbling out the door lol - only joking u didn`t look too bad considering you`d just had surgery and how early they`d kicked u out the hospital lol. Your doing fab-u-lous hun, bet u look and feel great on your hols. p.s don`t ring clinton design em yourself you`ll make a mint lol, speak to u soon xxx

Wow, brilliant weight loss - and in only 6 months! A real inspiration.

Back