• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Meet Max o/t

Big an Bouncy

This is my sons new dog ,Max is nearly 6 months old and the softest pooch you could meet.He is scared of the cats and my Jack Russell puts the fear of god up him!He loves our Lab though,they cuddle and sleep together.He is so good I cant believe it,after feisty Jacks he is so calm.He is off champion stock.So we may stud him later.Maz x

He looks gawguss hun, is he a staffy?:D

Yes hes a Staffy,I have a Lab and Jack Russell and two cats.Son has always wanted a Staff at home(had them in relationships and left them with exs)I didnt mind but hubs said no too many dogs.Anyhoo he relented,enter the most lovable hunk of fun called Max.Hes not 6months yet,just wants to cuddle up and follow you everywhere.Maz x

Yes hes a Staffy,I have a Lab and Jack Russell and two cats.Son has always wanted a Staff at home(had them in relationships and left them with exs)I didnt mind but hubs said no too many dogs.Anyhoo he relented,enter the most lovable hunk of fun called Max.Hes not 6months yet,just wants to cuddle up and follow you everywhere.Maz x
my 2 staffs are just the same;)soft as the proverbial:D

Back