• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

MIND OVER MATTER ?

I saw that article in another newspaper - the power of the mind is incredible isn't it!

Its amazing. Its a blo@@y shame my 'mind power' didn't work though...it would have save me £7K...haahaaahaaa
xxxxx

Hi Everybody
Michael just came in from fishing and was saying about a story in the Sunday Mirror about a woman getting hypnotised into thinking she had a band fitted and loosing 4 st in weight .Doesnt she look great . This is the item . Take care.
Margaret xx

I was hypnotised into thinking I had gastric band op and lost 4st - mirror.co.uk

Hi Margaret

I think the woman looks great and it obviously worked well for her...It sounds like she alos had a lot of 'Neuro Linguistic Programming'.

I think hypnosis is fantastic...I have had the benefit of it and in the right hands it can be another powerful tool... Unfortunately there some very bad and poorly qualified therapists out there and this can result in poor results or worse...There are not many really good ones out there and even then you have to gel with him/her or it won't work.

I seriously considered becoming a therapeutic hypnotist and was going to train at the London. I was taking on a lot at the time with other studies and like a lot of things put it on the back burner and never got the time or the money to get back into it.

BTW have you ever seen regression hypnotherapy?

(((hugs)))

good story but i agree it wouldnt work for everyone.

snow i think regression hypno is fascinating and wouldnt mind a go at it myself being regressed.

good story but i agree it wouldnt work for everyone.

snow i think regression hypno is fascinating and wouldnt mind a go at it myself being regressed.

Hi Liz

If you are up for it some colleges of hypnotherapy and NPL will accept you as a guinea pig...It is fascinating!

I not so sure about re-incarnation, but I really believe we carry the memory genes of our ancestors....hence the feeling of deja vu!...who knows but really interesting.

(((snow)))

Hi Liz

If you are up for it some colleges of hypnotherapy and NPL will accept you as a guinea pig...It is fascinating!

I not so sure about re-incarnation, but I really believe we carry the memory genes of our ancestors....hence the feeling of deja vu!...who knows but really interesting.

(((snow)))

Hi Snow and Liz
I don't know if you both remember a blonde model that use to be on QVC years ago , well she was on This Morning a few years ago as an hypnotherapist and she regress some one she was on for a few weeks . Me and Gaynor use to watch it . It was very good .

Part of my work is past life regression - get some very interesting clients and stuff coming up!

I think like wls, hypnotherapy can help as a tool.

The Mind Band has been plugged by a few NLP practitioners, but like hypnotherapy only works on a certain type of person. Usually us peeps having wls are not that suitable otherwise we wouldn't be having surgery!

Back