• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Minoots is safely on the loosers bench!!!

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
Heather just text me this:

"Just surfaced...still very groggy going to slep again for a while, Feeling good, tightish tummy but not too bad. Thanks so much. I appreciate it so much xxx (yet) .... Surgeons very happy with op.. Xxxxx"

Welcome to the losers bench Heather!!!! Xxx

(shuffle along everyone :D )

woohoo thanks a lot fuffs :) xxx

Thanks for the update Sophie. If you are going to visit can you pass on a hug from me?

FuturePerfect said:
Thanks for the update Sophie. If you are going to visit can you pass on a hug from me?

I am going to visit her when she is back home. Her daughters have come up from London and South Africa.

When I see her I will give her a massive hug from you :)

My pleasure everyone. If I hear anything else I will update you :D xxx

Great news , thank Sophie xx

Thats brilliant news pleased all is done and she is recovering was there someone else having an op as well today? my memory is shockn sos ladies. big hug from all of us xx

That's gr8 news! Thanks for keeping us posted x

Thats brilliant news pleased all is done and she is recovering was there someone else having an op as well today? my memory is shockn sos ladies. big hug from all of us xx

There are some other people. Including the lady who joined this week who is was due to have her op straight after Heather. My head is a shed too lol xxx

Just had an update from Heather.

She is sitting up in a chair. Been fine getting to and from the bathroom. No pain, just her side is sore and a bit lumpy. Still on oxygen and drips, but just waiting for the surgeon to do his round :)

Really happy she is recovering well :)

Just had an update from Heather.

She is sitting up in a chair. Been fine getting to and from the bathroom. No pain, just her side is sore and a bit lumpy. Still on oxygen and drips, but just waiting for the surgeon to do his round :)

Really happy she is recovering well :)

Sounds like she is doing really well. am pleased for her. xx
:D:D

chrisa said:
Sounds like she is doing really well. am pleased for her. xx
:D:D

Feels like only 5 mins ago it was me. What a difference 4 weeks makes :D

Feels like only 5 mins ago it was me. What a difference 4 weeks makes :D

Yes i think at first you think you'll never get over it but some how those worries n fears do go and are replaced by different goals and we move on but its not til we look back that we realise how far we have come. Its a strange way of life but its unique to us.
:17729:

Hey.... Drips out, oxygen off, everything . Am any to go to the loo .. In fact new 4 times. Me Richardson very happy with liver and op.

Judith is doing fine and is on the ward next to me.

Thanks Sophie for updates and all the message from everyone else! It is so appreciated

Xxxx

Yay!!! Nice to see you back and doing well :D And my pleasure lovely lady. Once you are home, let me know when you are up to it, and I shall come and see you :D xxx

Back