• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My 600lb life tlc

im just big boned

Did anybody watch this? I was so mad with the ladys husband, she was really struggling and on the way home from hospital after bypass surgery he went to a drive through maccie d's and was taunting her with the food, what and absolute jerk.
I would love to know how she is now........hope shes dumped the idiot, she was doing it for her 8yr old daughter.
Anyway , rant over haha
Sue x

Butterfly_lady

I saw that, in one way I agree with you about the hubby he was acting like a spoilt brat, but he met her via a *big girls website* where she posed in bra and pants at over 500lbs he has always said to her he has a preference for big women and told her before the op that if she got slim she would repulse him, if it was me I'd of ditched him BEFORE the op as he made his feelings very clear.

Smallerme

He was so abusive and that was such a horrible relationship for an 8yr old to have to witness. I'd imagine it wouldn't be very long until she kicked him out tbh as she was at the end of her rope.