• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My date getting closer full of joy xx

christine1957

:D 4 Month on the list today, and phoned to ask ware i am on the list and told december time :). Time is flying by for me im haveing to get all my xmas presents in. Thats a job n a half as i have 11 grandchildren and 4 step grandchildren. Ages from 18years to 3month lol got 4 presents in and getting another 2 in today. My xmas might be spent in hospital so might get a bit peace n quite this year lol na joking aside, im feeling excited and nervous but looking forward to the new me :eat:.

Lovely news Christine - congratulations - bet Christmas can't come soon enough for you!

Hi Christine i had my DS at end of last november so i had to prepare for Christmas it definitely took my mind off things xx good luck

christine1957 said:
:D 4 Month on the list today, and phoned to ask ware i am on the list and told december time :). Time is flying by for me im haveing to get all my xmas presents in. Thats a job n a half as i have 11 grandchildren and 4 step grandchildren. Ages from 18years to 3month lol got 4 presents in and getting another 2 in today. My xmas might be spent in hospital so might get a bit peace n quite this year lol na joking aside, im feeling excited and nervous but looking forward to the new me :eat:.

Hi Christine,what op are you getting done?you certainly have a lot of shopping to get through before then,

Hi im having a bypass wish it was today save some money on food lol no its sometime in december. Yes its lot to get in i have got some more in today and the 4 older ones get money the little ones i just tell there mums to get somthing from me and i just pay for it so not that bad. lol and got my prezzie early got myself a little chihuahua named him beau fits in well with our 2 pugs. i do like a challange lol.

Back