• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New weightloss progs for 2011!

Big an Bouncy

Just got tv book for next week,if you watch this type of prog there are two coming on.
Britains Fattest Man (wed 9.35pm ch4 5th Jan)
Too fat for 15 (8.00pm wed 5th Jan on Watch Sky 109.)

Thanks Maz... I would have missed these on the TV.
Some very sad cases indeed and I can't help but let the tears roll down my face when I watch these programmes.
But for the grace of God go we... I think we really do have a greater understanding of the suffering of some of the brave people who go through with these telly programmes... I personally don't think I could but I admire those that do... I'm still feeling sad about the lady who didn't make it and left the young girls... we saw that one a few months ago and it really impacted upon me.

Thank you again Maz.

Love and hugs xxx

I'm with you Bev, i look at the youngsters and just wanna shout ''wake up''!

No life for anyone to lead :(

I know Julie... wish I could turn my clock back forty years... I'd have kept my body in trim if I'd known what I know now and how much damage it's done to me....

It'll be a rescue package I think with my surgery to be honest.

I admire the people who are brave enough to go on the telly and I always think they are trying to help others by taking these drastic measures to show their world.

Love and hugs xxx

Awww I can see tears coming for me, these programmes always make me cry. They are so sad and I wish I could do something to help them. Like Bev said, there but for the grace of God go we! XX

New series of Biggest Loser starts Jan 10th, ITV1 @ 20:30.
x

Back